Number of Competitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number of Competitors

I was wondering if anyone knew how many actual competitors there are here (admin?). I started out at approximately 1000th rank, but I would like to know the actual number of total people I'm competing against. I know this is for fun, but since the ranking is given it seems logical to have it show up this way:

Thanks,

MW72

Members list

mysticwarrior, you need only click on "Members List" to see all cryptograms.org registrants. At the top of the page you will see "Showing results 1-30 of 4902." At the time of this posting, there actually are 4,902 persons registered on this site. Before the great crash of February 2008, there were over 5,000. I'm sure we will surpass that number quite soon.

Comment

Originally posted by bansaisequoia View Post
      mysticwarrior, you need only click on "Members List" to see all cryptograms.org registrants. At the top of the page you will see "Showing results 1-30 of 4902." At the time of this posting, there actually are 4,902 persons registered on this site. Before the great crash of February 2008, there were over 5,000. I'm sure we will equal that number quite soon.
      Thanks bansaiequoia!

MW72

Comment

Working...
      X