Yippee-i-o-ki-ay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yippee-i-o-ki-ay

I have two nemeses at this game, Benny the Frank and FerryM85. I just beat the fastest time by four seconds on one of those dastardly quotes. I know it won't last but what a pleasure

scores

It's always fun to break someone's record on a puzzle. What can I say, it's the competitor in me.

I just got my first 448 score under this new system! Starting to get some of my quicker times back.

Comment

I agree! (shocker!)... it's definitely a pleasure to break some records!

Comment

Red Letter Day

ferrym agreed with someone in these forums! Circle
        this day in red on your calendar!

Comment

This morning I actually beat one of bansai's records - 17 sec. 447 pts. We're in miracle territory here. I think I'll go buy a lottery ticket.

Comment

What kinda territory?

I'm not sure if besting a lowlife like me qualifies as a miracle. It's not exactly changing water into wine or having lotus blossoms sprout in your footsteps. I gotta say, though, my Colorado Lotto tickets didn't win this weekend. I guess I'm stuck at this law office another year. Best of luck to ya, cayot!

Comment

Originally posted by flutefish View Post
              It's always fun to break someone's record on a puzzle. What can I say, it's the competitor in me.

I just got my first 448 score under this new system! Starting to get some of my quicker times back.
              was it this one? Then I'm sorry to say I just broke it

Comment

broken record

Nope, it wasn't that one. It takes a few weeks, I think, for the system to catch up with the new records. Stephen explained it earlier in one of these forums. That one was set awhile ago.

Good job breaking the record!

Comment

Working...
                X