Blank Puzzles??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank Puzzles??

Is anyone getting blank cryptograms? I've just had two in a row, and am not showing any unsolved cryptogram in my Recent Games list.

Yikes!!

blank puzzles

No blank puzzles.

It doesn't look as if those affected your success rate though.

Have had some slow loads and checks lately.

Comment

Drawing a blank

What do you mean by blank cryptograms? Are you getting empty boxes with no encoded letters?

Comment

Just Check, Reset and Hint Me buttons with nothing above them. Luckily Stephen fixed the glitch.

I've had other problems messing up my timing today. Early this morning, I had a server timeout after completing a puzzle. I kept hitting refresh and when I could contact the server again I had a solve time of 555 seconds.

Then a little while ago, I didn't realize I had clicked on Play (apparently) and started doing other things. My browser had several tabs open and when I came back to the Cryptograms tab there was a puzzle already sitting there. That one racked up 1,336 seconds.

Comment

easily distracted

My problem is I'll start solving the puzzles and answer the phone or or become momentarily interested in something or another on tv. Also, I find myself speaking lately, in very much the same manner as the quotes I've been solving. I've just started doing cryptograms and hope that this odd little side effect will fade in due time. I've been reading some of the threads and I'm getting the feeling that I've wandered into the land of giants. Some of the intellects here ...well...I don't have the words to express it. Maybe I'll just do some more puzzles and see if i come across someone who has said it already.

Comment

Tigermark, that's funny. I've also been finding that some of these quotes follow me around. I'm constantly repeating some of the more hilarious ones to my husband. Some of my favorites are Mark Twain and Groucho Marx.

But I think it gets worse the longer you play.

And I'm constantly getting distracted by something on TV. I'll look back at the computer and realize that almost a minute has gone by. Anyway, it sounds like you're becoming one of us crypto addicts.

Comment

Dream

I dreamed I was solving last night and they were brilliant quotes of mine. LOL

Comment

That's also funny, Smoochie! Maybe someday we'll be solving your quotes.

Comment

I am constantly interrupted. I'm not too worried about it. I'm steadily climbing up. I know I'll never be anywhere near the top. It's just fun to cryp.

Comment

Working...
                  X