Glitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glitch?

This has happened twice already. I just completed a puzzle and hooray, the Baron showed up! However, I didn't actually get the record; as you can see in the screenshots, the record is held by will, who took less than half the time I did. Still... what happened? How come the results are skewed?
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

It just happened again. It seems every time it happens, the record is shown to be 30 seconds held by a guest, but everything else is different

Comment

We recently had a bot accrue several hundred false record times so I reset them to 30 seconds just to wipe the bad data.
      If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

ah, good to know. Thank you!

Comment

Awwwww ... I just had this happen to me. I got so excited! I've never set a record before and thought that I had - I got a big smiling PuzzleBaron message saying I'd set one. Sigh. But I hadn't. It was one of these. How disappointing! I guess my 22 second solve was the first under-30 second solve on this particular puzzle since Admin wiped away one of those false scores on this one. But alas, like ravenclaws, a bunch of players had way better times than my quite average 22-second solve. Alas.

Comment

Good job regardless, Fudi. And a question for admin: will the "record" time be wiped out when someone beats it? If so, will it be replaced by the record-holder?

Comment

Working...
            X