glitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glitch?

Recently I've had this glitch. When I log onto the site, then my first puzzle I solve sometimes has very large times (like over 100 seconds) even though it only took a few seconds (like 5-10).

The most recent time this happened, I had logged onto the site after a few hours and noticed, before solving any, that my solve percentage had gone down. I checked my recent games and it said I attempted one 2 minutes ago and didn't solve it, even though I hadn't done any. Then, I went to solve one, and it counted as 128 seconds! In my recent games, it counted as that same puzzle from 2 minutes ago

Huh, that's weird! Sorry you're having these issues. Maybe contact admin?

Comment

Good idea, I did that now. thanks!

Comment

Hi NJB -

I've run several tests and have not been able to replicate this issue. Is it still happening for you? And if so, what browser are you using?
        If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

hi, thanks so much! It hasn't happened since, but it happens rarely (it happened a few times over a month). I am using Google Chrome.

Comment

Working...
          X