Unsubscribe Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsubscribe Thread

I often browse some of the comments in the thread " Classic Comments on the Quote". I've even added a post or two. EVERY time I come to the forum, I get a Notification Message. That is supposed to mean that somebody has responded to something I've written. It generally means somebody has posted to the comments thread. It's an interesting thread and a popular thread (94 pages and counting) and I read it now and then, but I don't want to be notified everytime somebody adds another post. I'd rather spend my time solving Cryptograms than reading pages and pages of comments.

Is there a way to "Unsubscribe" to the thread?

Make sure you have "Automatically subscribe" on this page unchecked and click save. I believe that should prevent this from happening again in the future.

I will manually unsubscribe you now from all posts and hopefully that will stop existing threads from notifying you.
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Thanks. Subscribe is generally a good idea, but that one thread became annoying. It's an interesting thread and worth reading now and then but I really didn't want to be notified EVERY time there is a new post. There should be an unsubscribe option for each thread so users can opt out of ones they are no longer interested in.

Comment

Working...
      X