Crypto Zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crypto Zone

Once again, I am unable to get to the Zone. I've tried all the little tricks but just get an error message. This has been going on for days now. Is anyone else having this issue? Thanks!

Yes., autumngirl​ I've been waiting for a few months to see the porthole to the Crypto Twilight Zone, gave up in frustration, ate the syrniki cakes and gained a few pounds.

Comment

Yeah, I can't find it anymore either. I had bookmarked https://cryptograms.puzzlebaron.com/check2.php and it was always the first thing to pop up.

Comment

Autumngirl, during his recent work on the site, Stephen fixed the glitch that allowed entry into the Zone, effectively closing all familiar ways in. He has since resurrected the Zone, but access is no longer by the user's choice. Instead, every once in a great while when you have just solved a cryptogram, you may (at random) see a symbol appear near your comment box at the bottom of the comment thread; clicking on that symbol will bring you into the Zone. That's the only way in now.

For more info, see the Forum thread titled "The Crypto Twilight Zone is gone?"

Comment

The symbol looks like the twilight zone tunnel spiral I also miss going to the Zone at whim, autumngirl, and miss seeing you there! I've only been there once or twice since the change.

Comment

We might as well not have a CRZ as the one we have now. I miss all you guys. I've been fortunate to be invited in there a couple of times, but now it's like every time I solve a puzzle, I hopefully go to the bottom of the thread, looking for the spiral, but it's so seldom there that I despair of ever seeing it again. And I'm not getting any younger (84).Geez.

Comment

I've increased the odds of The Crypto Zone appearing by 250% just now.
              If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Thank you Stephen!!

Comment

Thank you, Stephen! It appears while I was ranting, you were fixing. Now I can look forward to seeing the beloved spiral more often!?

Comment

Working...
                  X