Aristocrats patristocrats firefox extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aristocrats patristocrats firefox extension

I have been utilizing this website to practice for the Science Olympiad CodeBusters event. Our team has become proficient in solving "aristocrats," which are essentially regular cryptograms. However, we are now aiming to improve our skills in solving "patristocrats," which are cryptograms without spaces or punctuation.

To address this, I have developed a Firefox extension (please refer to the attached zip file for instructions). While it solves the problem to some extent, it has a few issues. Occasionally, removed punctuation may result in tiny spaces, the lines do not wrap properly and extend beyond the page, and clicking on the boxes to position the cursor is not possible.

Despite these minimal user interface challenges, the extension functions effectively. If anyone would like to assist in resolving these issues, it would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, feel free to use the extension as is. Enjoy, and thank you for providing such a valuable resource for aristocrat and patristocrat solving.

Installation Instructions:

Extract the contents of the zip file.
    Open Firefox and navigate to "about:debugging."
    Click on "Load Temporary Add-on."
    Select the manifest.json file located in the main project folder.​

I can't find the attached file.

Comment

Theresabailey, cool that you adapted the site to make other puzzles for yourself. Nice going!

Comment

Working...
      X