Off-topic thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off-topic thread

but you did not answer me. You are a big fat stupid dumb jerk. That might not be civil but it is how I feel about you.

I have to admit its been some time since I've been called that! :-)

I'm sorry I didn't answer your earlier private message. I'll send through a response now, but I'm afraid it won't be the answer you're hoping for.

Comment

too little too late

you show favoritism. You fixed Laura's when she asked. There are lots of glitches and 99% of the time is not accurate on how perfect your program is. It is really insulting that I had to call you names in public to get a response. Like I said in my private message back to you. drop dead

Comment

Smoochie:

I'm sure Admin would do the same for anyone else who requested his or her score be lowered. The program glitch that causes scores over 100% might be a line of code somewhere (within thousands of lines of code) that needs to be found and adjusted. As a sometime programmer I know how difficult that is when there are more important bugs to find.

Comment

I would ignore you too, smoochie. All you ever seem to do here is complain and then act like a 3 year old when things don't go your way... which is made abundantly clear by your name-calling...

Please grow up and just enjoy the simple pleasures of solving cryptograms! There doesn't need to be any drama here... we're just solving puzzles after all!

Comment

I agree with ferrym85. Play nicely, Smoochie.

Comment

Working...
            X