How are you guys doing today :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are you guys doing today :D

Hiya! I'm bored--what are you guys doing over the summer?
    I'm currently on a roll with cryptograms today. Usually I rage quit every other problem but sometimes I have really good days ahahaha

The same thing I do every summer, try to take over the world!​ (Sorry, that's the first thing that popped into my head.) I'm actually trying to get outside and enjoy the sunshine as much as possible since summer is the best season in Vancouver, sunny and warm nearly every day and light until nearly 10pm.

Comment

Community picnic starting at 11:30am and enjoying the VERY hot summer heat wave 90's and 100 degrees here in Northern California. We have a community pool and AC, so we're not suffering too much. Hope YOU can get out and enjoy your area wherever you are. Happy 4th of July!

Comment

Going to Bogota, Colombia for a few weeks, where I used to live for about 17 years. Strangely enough, will escape the northeast (upstate NY) heat, as Bogota, despite being close to the equator, is at a high Andes altitude, and so has eternal spring days and somewhat chilly nights all year round. Aside from that, sweltering in place and enjoying the long vacation ('ve been working in a school).

Comment

Rasbury, it was my pleasure to visit a friend in Bogata about 10 years ago. Have a great time!

Comment

Watching weather reports, Every time they update hurricane info it's different. (Corpus Christi) Several years ago when one passed by, they were really scared, so I loaded cat into carrier and we took off. Just missed hurricane. This time they aren't even predicting where it's going yet. I'm not leaving this time.

Comment

Good luck gg. Stay safe, positive energy coming your way for a successful miss by the hurricane.

Comment

Everybody (media) flipped. Hurricane refused to hit us. My deck didn't get wet even. Missed us again. Everybody back to the beach!

Comment

Working...
                X