Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guess who

not for nothing but...

why, on the scores page, are some members' shaded? me, ck, marandu, others, what's the connection? i cant think of any connection.

just wondering

shady characters

Hi Angie!

The players who are shaded are the ones who are logged in and online. At least as far as I can tell.

Hope that is helpful!

-Kat

Comment

cixelsyd dna cipoym

Where exactly do you see this shading? I don't see anything out of the ordinary.

Comment

for ex. in 'highest score' page the highest score column (vertically) is grayed a little.

but what i am asking about is the shading horizonally, individual players.

i thinkkat is on to something with the thought that its the players that are online. but bansaie doesn't seem to be shaded. oh well its not so important, i was just curious.

Comment

Kat is right

People who are completing games or playing...they are shaded...those who are logged in but have not played a game are not.

From what I can see...it changes alot.

Comment

nuance

Okay, now I see what you're talking about. That's a rather subtle difference. I wonder why I never noticed that before

Comment

shading

Hi! I think the shading is only on explorer and not on Mozilla because I've only seen it on my husband's laptop (explorer used there) and never on the desktop (Mozilla used here)

Comment

It's shaded if you've been active doing puzzles in the last hour. Same with your avatar appearing on the chat page, it's only if you've done a puzzle in the last hour.

Comment

In the shade

Altoid's right. You're shaded for an hour after your last game. And mom, it's also shaded on Firefox.

Comment

shading

Hi Laura,
                    If it's not an explorer/firefox thing, then it must be the desk top versus my husband's laptop because I just double checked and nothing is shaded on my scores list. (I know it's late and not too many people are playing right now, but I specifically checked the names of players that are currently playing). I've never seen it on my desk top!? Who knows. It doesn't matter, it's just strange.

Comment

Working...
                    X