Scoring glitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoring glitch

When I logged off last night I had a 100% success rate and was in third place in that category. When I logged in today and looked at the awards for the month of June I wasn't even on the board. What happened?

Hey Admin

You have to finally start looking at the fact that games are loading without players being aware of it...whether we are in Firefox, IE8 or whatever... its happening.

I can absolutely vouch for the fact that Opallady was at 100% and in Third last nite (June 30).

And I am fairly sure that Lily H would not want a trophy that doesn't belong to her because of a computer glitch.

THIS PROBLEM IS AFFECTING ALOT OF PLAYERS, ON DIFFERENT BROWSERS, ON DIFFERENT COMPUTERS IN DIFFERENT STATES AND PROVINCES.

I for one am sick of having to check after each game to make sure one hasn't loaded "magically".

This is a big problem, and Opallady I feel for you.

Comment

Thanks, pootie. I appreciate the sympathy. I would at least like an explanation.

Comment

it killed me last month

On the last day of July that happened to me and I lost my 100% on the very last day of the month! That was very frustrating as it was the first time I had managed to achieve a perfect success score.

Comment

I got a couple of e-mails from admin. Neither of us knows if it was the game, the internet, my computer, or me, but although he couldn't change the statistics he extended my premium membership by 2 months which I thought was a nice gesture on his part.

Comment

I'm feel badly...

Not having the brain capacity to have ever reached 100%, I've always had great admiration for those of you who do! I feel so darned sorry for both Opallady and momof6 ....It must be awful.

Comment

100.06 % - Another success rate glitch

Why do they keep occurring?
              How can someone solve above 100%?
              Fix it, Admin, please, so it never happens again.

Thanks.

Problem solved, thanks Admin, appreciate it.

Comment

And yet another one

100.04...come one, please Admin its happening alot...thanks.

Its fixed...Thanks Admin.

Comment

Working...
                X