what's wrong with this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's wrong with this?

" the finest dualities of our nature like the bloom on fruits can be preserved only by the most delicate handling yet we do not treat ourselves nor one another thus tenderly : Henry David Thoreau.
    What is still wrong with this?

Here you go

"The finest qualities of our nature, like the bloom on fruits, can be preserved only by the most delicate handling. Yet we do not treat ourselves nor one another thus tenderly." Henry David Thoreau

If I get stuck on a quote I Google the part of the quote I have figured out and then enter the authors' name followed by quotes.

It is up to you to decide if this is cheating, however sometimes I need all the help I can get, so if this helps then why not.

Comment

oh my!

Oh my! You're so right!!

Comment

i dont know if this will help you, but another thing i do when i get stuck on a quote like that is i look at the stats and find the letters that are used only once. then i determine if another letter should be used than the one i used. does that make any sense? oh well its just another option. happy solving.

Comment

How in hell do you think some people complete a quote in "27 seconds"!

Comment

retblue

Probably by being real good, and by practicing a lot.

And 27 seconds ain't that fast - under ten seconds is fast.

Comment

Working...
            X