Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish all the "ghost-image guys" would get avatars. They look like crash-test dummies.

I have noticed

Lately that alot more players have been getting avatars, makes it a more lively and colourful chat page.

But still some long time players are "blue and ghostly".

You are right, Opallady, let's see some more avatars.

Comment

ah well.

this was just too good.

Comment

this looks like Q-tip

Might have the picture thing down....

Comment

!

Definitely more avatars. I like to see the personality of the people we are playing against.

Comment

oh jeez!!! can it get any cuter ?!?!?! i dont think so !!

Comment

in love

It's his big white feet that get me.. wish you all could see the guy.
              He is a large long orange with the white toes..

Comment

Definitely we need more avatars

I don't know how many times I've told people in chat that they should get an avatar. I even offer to give them tech support as to how to go about doing it, but no one ever wants my advice. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to upload an avatar. So simple a 4-year-old child could do it.

“Why a four-year-old child could understand this report. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it.”--Groucho Marx

Comment

qtip

Kat, you're Qtip is a cutie. I can see now why you call him Qtip!

Comment

Alright already!

Ok, after 1 year of playing as a ghost and after receiving several requests from other users to "get an avatar!", I finally have one! I'm now part of the club (even though I LIKE being a ghost!).

Kat, very happy that Q-Tip is pulling through. I've been through the same kind of heart wrenching ordeal. You're lucky to have each other.

Comment

4pouncers, I love your avatar even if you do like being a ghost. It looks like my cat, Heidi.

Comment

Working...
                      X