Altoid and JC...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Altoid and JC...

Altoid and JC (or anyone that was able to decypher bansia's crtypo) indulge a crypto novice. what the $#&%@$ kind of thought process do you use to start cryptos like those? i've got to know! what do you look for? just tell me how you START!?

and bansai, where did you get those? you didn't make them up did you?

my brother taught me how to do cryptos when i was about 15 years old; that was ... a long time ago! and i THOUGHT that at this point i was pretty good at them, that is, til i met you guys!!!

I actually didn't solve anything except the last word...Pootie did most of it and I just figured out the one letter that was missing with a little help from google.

I think bansai did in fact make them up...

Comment

my first!

Meanwhile i just got my FIRST RECORD TIME! oh, how i've dreamt of this day!

granted, it was 27 seconds and it will be broken as soon as the next person does the puzzle, but hey, let me enjoy my balloon a little while before we pop it!

and i forgot to check to see what the rating was, i hope it was at least a medium!

Comment

quetzalcoatl

well, yeah, well, quetzalcoatl i'm sure we all got right away but the rest was kinda hard...!

btw how do you pronounce that?

Comment

Angie

Bansai left a clue in the first one, he said that he used the decrypto program and got nothing.

That led me to think to reverse the letters in each word, and Altoid was able to finish it off.

Just got to think out of the box.

And Congrats on your record time, way to go.

Comment

i think i may have it

if i was to try to spell it ..... ketsa ko'adle ?

Comment

Pronunciation of Quetzalcoatl

go to encarta.msn.com/dictionary and it will say it right out loud

Comment

Working...
              X