Trophies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trophies

Can anyone please tell me how a trophy is won? I have come second and third a few times (never first - still too new at this) but when I check the user info, it shows "no trophies". Am I missing something?

Trophies are given at the end of the month

Monthly Competitions

We run three competitions every month, the High Score Challenge, the Success Rate Challenge and the Fastest Solver Challenge. Competitions start fresh on the first of every month.

So it's not for each solve but how you score at the end of the month.

Enjoy

Comment

Be sure you're logged in!

Hi Kju,

Welcome to the site. You can play in competitive mode or just as a guest. In competitive mode, you can get trophies and place in the monthly and all-time rankings. To find that, check out scores. You have to be in the top 20 of one of the three categories to get a trophy.

When looking at your profile, it shows that you haven't played any games while you are logged in. Maybe you've been playing as a guest so far?? So log in and join the fun!

Digirl28

Comment

Thanks everyone for your answers. When I play I am playing "online" but I guess not "logged in" which is why it looks like I have just played as a guest. I have played a couple hundred games I think. I can also check my stats at any time, but I am not likely to get into the top 20 in any category. Will keep trying though. Cheers!

Comment

ˇBienvenido!

Welcome to the site, and good luck beating Altoid for fastest solver of the month.

(Kju, your userid makes me want to say "gesundheit.")

Comment

Hi Bansai, Those are my initials, so when I see them I see three separate letters. I've never tried to say them as a word. But you are correct; "kachoo" is probably how it would sound as a word! Over 50 and still learning new things about myself.....

Comment

Working...
            X