email capability?!?!?!?!??!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email capability?!?!?!?!??!

Please please give us email capabilities for the quotes!!!!!

Couldn't see the forest for the trees

Why not just copy and paste the quote into your e-mail? How long could that take? Stephen's got enough on his mind already.

Comment

Westernsongbird

What would be the purpose of emailing quotes?

Just copying them and sending them in your email should suffice.

I cannot imagine the programming that would go into setting up email links on each quote, it would require a tremendous amount of time and effort on the Administrator's behalf.

After you have solved the quote just copy the quote, and put into an email. Or open a file in your documents and save all your quotes by doing the same thing (copying and pasting).

Comment

ooh, i hava a question about that...!

i have been doing that copy and paste thing with the quotes that i like. (the Word doc I copy to is now about 12 pages long!). and it goes just fine most of the time but all of a sudden, when i go to 'paste', i'll get the message ... something like..."your selection is too large, try making a smaller selection....". what i do then is first copy the quote to a Notepad doc and then to the Word doc.
        Any thoughts on what would cause this? my computer is old and kinda slow, maybe the fonts or graphics are too much for it to handle!

Comment

Angie

It could be because you have an older computer or possibly an older version of Word.

Try to just copy part of a long quote at a time, just a couple of lines then paste; then go back and copy and paste the rest of it.
          I have had that message also, when pasting information I like from Google, and I just break the data down into smaller "pieces" (so to speak) and it works well for me. This would save you from having to re-copy to Notepad.

I am not very computer literate, and I am positive that there will be more experienced and computer savvy members who can give you a better answer. But I hope that helps you out a little.

Comment

Working...
          X