• Show
Clear All

• Happy New Decade

happy new year

Comment

woohoo and thanks pootie

Comment

What

Angie, I can't read any of the captions in your photo with my bifocals. The print is illegible. You're keeping me in suspense.

Comment

indubitably!

I can't see them either. And we all know curiosity and the Kat do not get along! Do tell!

Comment

What

And just to show everyone that I practice what I preach, here is a large print version of the illegible text from my image:

"Boo! Pretty soon, you're going to start going to something called 'school.' You'll have to go every day, even when you're not in the mood, or when it's cold and dark and rainy outside, and all you want to do is lie in bed and watch robots fight on the TV. You're going to sit at a little desk and be completely quiet and not fidget while your teacher drones on and on about latitude and longitude and nouns and mastery tests, and if you don't like it, too bad for you, 'cause it's the law, you have to go. So enjoy your freedom, because this is the most you're going to have for a long, long, long, long time."

Comment

Ichc

As per LOLCats:

"Tequila good for you cat says, “just water” cat says, “have another” cat says..urgh
              "Kill cat I says when head stops hurting"

Comment

Working...
              X