funny story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny story

you guys may not find this as funny as i did, but i just have to tell somebody!

as you may or may not know, we have 11 cats. our most recent addition has a problem with his gums (stomititis? or something like that) so we had to take him to the vet for a follow up today. btw Stan is a beautiful, shiny, all black, green-eyed kitty cat. Unfortunately, we have TWO beautiful, shiney, all black, green-eyed cats. You guessed it...we took the WRONG CAT to the vet! all the way there we're saying "take it easy, Stan, we're almost there, etc." and he's saying in his little cat head "You %*#&%$ing idiots, my name is JOEY!" and we were all so pleased with how well his gums were healing !! once we got past the embarrassment we all got a good laugh out of it.

hee hee!

Angie, I think it's hilarious. Talk about mistaken identity!

Comment

Could have been worse

At least you weren't taking him to be neutered!

Comment

must run in the family..

years ago my brother and his wife dropped off their cat "Sadie" at the vet to be spayed. wehn they got the cat back, written on the bill in rather large letters was "Sadie is a MALE" ! oh well i guess us Feeney's aren't known for our attention to detail!

Comment

Working...
        X