Just wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering

What does Junior Member mean? Does it refer to the site in general, or just to the forum? How does one become a Senior Member? I assume if it's just for the forum, then probably it takes a certain amount of posts, but if it's for the game, how many solutions does it take?

It's a stupid system. It's how many posts you put in the forum.
    Less than 30 = Junior Member
    30 - ? = Member
    Someone, how many is it for Senior Member?

Really, it should be based on points or number of quotes solved.

Comment

Great minds think alike

Actually, abra, I raised this same question two years ago. Ask and ye shall receive answers.

Comment

Ah, very interesting. It's nice to know.

Everything was once lost in a black hole, how sad.

Comment

How sad

Yeah, but then the black hole erupted again and everything was regurgitated. How happy!

(One very speculative theory holds that if all the matter in the universe were to be sucked into one singularity, which is to say one black hole, perhaps, ultimately, it would then erupt into a new Big Bang, thereby creating a new cosmos and more events to come)

Comment

i'm STILL 'just wondering'...

Not for nothing but...does anybody know...whycome some of the people in the Members List are neither "Jurnior Members" nor "Members" nor "Senior Members"?
            Jeez, who do you offend to let that happen!? Yikes!

Comment

It looks like most people fall into that category. I would think it's because they haven't posted in this forum, and just stick to the game. - Gail

Comment

Working...
              X