Please Help Me!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Me!!!

I'm new to this and this puzzle has been killing me please help me so I can save some of my hair!!!

vfb wyvr wiic, vi'ji fgg oyzhtfziw ab zki dfoi ljqid. sfzd kfti zki syljfqi zy ghti ab zkio. - pho wfthd

Don't go bald

"Way down deep, we're all motivated by the same urges. Cats have the courage to live by them." - Jim Davis

Jim Davis created the comic strip Garfield.

I'm curious. Where did you get the quote? On the site, the authors aren't encrypted.

If you need help, there's a thread called "Help for Newcomers". Or, you can take specific questions to the chat box.

Good luck, and welcome aboard!

Comment

Thank u guys sooooooo much for the help and hints. I got this cq from my local newspaper. At last I know where to come for help!!

Comment

hi

way down deep, we're all motivated by the same urges. cats have the courage to live by them.- jim davis

Comment

Just about every Christmas my husband gets me a book of cryptos adn the authors are also encrypted. usually makes it more difficult, but once in a while i would get lucky with a name like Alan or Steven and that would give me a much-needed start!

Comment

Authors

My local paper encrypts authors, also. Usually, I ignore them until the end, but Ralph Waldo Emerson and Henry David Thoreau are dead giveaways!

Ed

Comment

Author of numerous quotes (maybe more than Benny the Frank)

There's one guy whose name is always very easily spotted. He has a great letter pattern which yields almost instant recognition. He has a nine-letter name, and the second and fourth letters are the same, as well as the third and the seventh. Who is this Anonymous? Was he an Ancient Greek Tragedian or possibly a Medieval composer of plainchant?

Comment

Originally posted by cyclisted View Post
                My local paper encrypts authors, also. Usually, I ignore them until the end, but Ralph Waldo Emerson and Henry David Thoreau are dead giveaways!

Ed
                "DEAD giveaways" !!! I JUST got it!

(sorry ..... that was a little sick. i just couldn't help myself!)

Comment

Working...
                X