Who is the Baron, really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the Baron, really?

OK, with the release of the new quotes I've been breaking records every day. Gives me a taste of what it must be to be like Bansai. I like it! (of course my record times are still a lot slower than his record times).

But seeing the Baron so often made me start to think (that plus the 3rd glass of wine). Who is this guy anyway?

- He was either blessed with perfect teeth or he's got the money to make them perfect.
    - He's apparently a pilot or thinks he is (the aviator glasses and wings on his chest)
    - Either he has to deal with cold weather (the scarf) or he likes to look "jaunty"
    - He needs protection from dangerous elements (the sidearm), or he's an NRA member. Or maybe he just lives in Texas.
    - His legs are a little short compared to his torso and he's got a huge head, maybe something congenital?
    - How do those boots stay up anyway?
    - He's an earth-tone kinda guy.

Anything I missed?
    -jimdgar

qui est cela

----------------------------

Comment

Photo needed

I always thought he looked like Launchpad McQuack from DuckTales.

Comment

jimdgar --
        you forgot the arm patch and the jodhpur-like pants...maybe a mounted policeman?! well, whoever he is, i think i'm in love. (but then, i need to get out more!)

Comment

He's obviously a WWI Flying Ace. Perhaps a cartoon version of Baron Manfred von Richthofen.

Comment

Let's admire him

in all his glory

Comment

Working...
            X