Trophy Challenge Requirements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trophy Challenge Requirements

I'm new to this site, and recently started playing in competitive mode. I'm not an especially fast solver, and I don't play enough to get an award for highest points for a month. However, I did go 374/374 giving me a 100% success rate. Yet when I look at the awards presented for October, I see people with lower success rates attaining trophies and no recognition of my accomplishment. Is there a "minimum puzzles solved" requirement to qualify for these awards?

Thanks.

Only players who are inn the top 50 for the month's high-score challenge are eligible for the success rate and fastest solver competitions. Sorry, I don't know approximately how many puzzles that would be (and it would vary from month to month). Anyone else?

Comment

Yep, it's all about the points. And since some people on this site seem to have nothing better to do , you need a bunch of them to get in the top 50. Still, having a success rate of 100% is definitely an accomplishment, and you should be proud of it.

Comment

Ya, I just found the section where it shows the current stats of the competitors. Some people have solved over 1000 puzzles, and we're less than a week into November! This site is fun, but not that fun...

Comment

Not that much fun???

why its a laugh a minute, here. and some people might not have anything better to do because this is all they have. this allows them to interract socially, while keeping the brain and fingers sharp.

nothing wrong with playing alot. i say. more power to them. i guess we dont all live fast paced lives...we just live and let live.

sorry have to go and scratch me cat and get a cuppa. talk about fast pace...

Comment

Working...
          X