Stuck on a proverb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck on a proverb

Please help me... is there another word with the same letter sequence as "little"?

The code for the puzzle is:

HFS ELKM, ORZJ ELKM; HFS GCPPGR, ORZJ GCPPGR.

"Little" is the only word I can think of that fits the GCPPGR,

any help is appreciated! it is rated "difficult" for a reason, I guess.THANKS!!!

now that my time is up for solving this puzzle, I just want to know the answer...the average solving time was over 1000 seconds, but I couldn't get it at all...

It got me once

Hi SG,
    I'm pretty sure it is "Sow much, reap much; sow little, reap little."
    I think I had a heck of a time with that one before too....

Comment

Yup

It is...the dreaded sow/reap quote.
      The quote that stumped us all. And made us say bad things.
      And throw things.
      You will never forget it.

Comment

Stuck on a proverb

Thank you soooo much! I could had the "much" and "little", and I tried every verb I could think of that had an e in the second place, but I missed reap...I was living in fear of that quote coming up again. I'm adding it to my stash of stumpers and hope when it surfaces again I'll get it!

Comment

Suggestion

Snappy and to anyone else, if you get stuck...yell for help in the chatbox...You will get a much quicker response...
          Just type the quote out as it appears and I can attest to the fact that someone will work hard
          to try and get a solution.

Been there a few times, that's what I like about this site, we play in competition, and yet we will do whatever we can to help a player who is stuck.

I'm sorry you lost your 100 percent.

And a list of "stumpers" is also a good suggestion.

Comment

Stuck on a proverb

Thanks for the tip. Yeah, losing my 100% hurts a little, but I play mostly for my own amusement...I do like to end up in the top three though. Next month maybe...

Comment

Working...
            X