Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning

See attached please.

This may explain my recent email difficulties. Thanks, Pootie.

Comment

Warning

Can't read it.

Comment

Thanks Pootie.

I've been working on this for the past 2 hours or so, and have not been able to replicate any problem ads or warnings on Chrome. I've also not seen any similar reports from any other players. My guess is either:

1. There may have been a bad ad briefly allowed through one of our ad networks, and it has since been deactivated by them and is no longer displaying. In my experience when this has happened, they tend to hush it up and not admit that it did, but I have sent inquiries either way.

2. The problem ad may have been served by one of the trojans on your computer - many trojans will replace legitimate ads on random websites with malicious ads of their own.

3. There may very well be a malicious ad still serving on the site, and it may just be targeting a certain geographic region. If I were getting multiple reports of this happening I would tend to think this was the case, but with only you reporting the problem, it's hard to tell whether it is on your end or on ours. A good test is to browse 20-30 other sites and see if you get a similar warning. And, of course, you can browse this site using your premium account, and if you get the warning while there are no ads displaying, that's another suggestion it may be a problem on your computer.

I'll keep working on replicating the issue but as of right now that's where things stand.

Comment

Hi

Ok, Well I scanned clean last night, so I tend to think this was probably option one.

Again if its regional, anyone from the north should report if they get a warning.

I did check other sites and no warnings popped up.

Thanks for your help, I will browse as I play logged in and see if anything happens.

Comment

Working...
          X