Kicked Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked Out

It's very annoying when you are signed in, finish a puzzle correctly, and get kicked out. You probably lose credit for solving it. What's up with that?

Margio

Kicked Out

I am not sure what you mean exactly. Do you mean that the computer freezes or the site goes down? If that happens, you can lose credit for solving the puzzle, but you can log back in, click on the "Recent Games" tabs, and check on whether they have been "completed" or have a "Retry" option. You can then click on "Retry?" for any game you may have lost in the previous two hours, and resolve or complete.

It does happen occasionally that I I will hit the "play" tab twice without realizing it and will see only one puzzle, but will have had two puzzles load in quick succession, or that something funky will happen on the site. I check my "recent games" frequently (about every five puzzles) to ensure that I am getting credit for all the games I've played and completed and to be sure nothing strange/unexpected has happened.

Does that help?

Comment

That used to happen to me a lot.
      Usually, the game hadn't even loaded,so it didn't change my solving percentage.

Comment

Working...
      X