android version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• android version?

I tried to play on my Kindle Fire, but it didn't work properly. Is there an app for Androids?

The ad that keeps popping up on my iPad says that there is an app for Android as well as one for the Kindle Fire.
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -- Albert Einstein

Comment

I have an Asus tablet, and downloaded the app....but it's NOT like playing here. No competitive playing. When I google this site on my tablet, it comes up for a moment, then closes down. So my husband's xmas gift sits largely unused...sadly. My "techie guy" told me that it's because they're probably still working on the app. Any input, Admin? I'd love to be able to travel with a small pad, rather than a laptop....after all, I'm addicted! to cryptograms

Comment

Ethanen,

Sorry, but I haven’t seen that ad for a few years now. As I recall, the app was rather limited in the number of puzzles offered and you didn’t have any access to the online features that many of us also find so enjoyable such as the chat box, comments, the forum, and personal messaging. I found it more fun to play online and interacting with the other players. You can make some really good friends here.
        "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Ethanen, I agree with everything Monty said, but if you just want to play the puzzles without the extra features, the android app is called "cryptogram cryptoquote puzzle" by Egghead games. I used to play on that app and it's very well executed and fun to use.

Comment

1. Who is Ethanen? 2. I type in "cryptograms puzzlebaron" in the browser on my Android phone and I can play the Baron's puzzles. It's a bit awkward but a life saver when I'm away from the computer and can kill some time.

Comment

Ethanen was the one who asked about the android app for puzzle baron. As soon as Montyb and I responded, his messaged disappeared.

Comment

Deleted because he was a spammer... hiding links to unrelated app sites within his posts.
                If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Thanks Admin and Deanna48. Wow, espionage everywhere! Go figure.

Comment

Working...
                  X