Robert Langdon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Langdon...

...Is seemingly crushing the record of every Crypto he solves. Bansai's magic is one thing, but here I smell a rat.

Yes, we seem to have an unfortunate situation. Being a good player with a fast browser is one thing, but more than one 4-second solve in a lifetime is highly unlikely. Having "Programmer" on your profile as an occupation doesn't help.

Any comments, Admin?

Comment

how do you know all his scores?

Comment

Looking at the Records tab, (next to the Forum and News tabs), was enough info for me.

Comment

I agree that the results coming from this account seem suspicious. Unfortunately there is no email attached to this username, so I'm unable to follow up with the individual. The account has been temporarily disabled and all stats/records have been reset.

"Robert Langdon" - if you are legitimately getting these times/scores please email me at admin@puzzlebaron.com to discuss. Otherwise please don't use cheats/bots on the site, it ruins the fun for everyone.

Comment

Admin,

I just came across a quote with a record by Robert Langdon of 0 seconds. Maybe this is just some artifact from the reset, or maybe records of zero seconds aren't logged by the Records tab procedure.

Comment

omg, i never noticed those tabs before now! so is there a way to see more records than the six or so that are showing? or do we just have to check it frequently?

Comment

Stephen,

Thank you for your quick action. And thank you for being fair with this person, in case he really is a totally awesome player beyond anything we have seen.

And to wvwoman, records aren't set as often as we think they are. Checking two or three times a day is usually enough, unless someone goes on a marathon of really good playing.

Comment

wvwoman,

Don't worry about it. It was several months before I noticed them, myself. As to your question, I am unsure, but I know of no such method.

Comment

And I just found another 0-sec record for Robert Langdon on a Zig Ziglar quote. I'm guessing it's a reset glitch.

Comment

Working...
                    X