No announcement yet.

Addicted to Cryptograms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know you are addicted to cryptograms when...

... your husband has become a remarkably good cook since you started playing.

Comment

Hello. My name is Navelle and I am a cryptoholic.

Comment

good one, opallady!

Comment

You know you are addicted to cryptograms when...

You live next door to the all night blood bank... never did get over there tonight, but how many cryptoquotes did I get done? Hmmm, I don't know but it was a lot!... dawn is coming - soon... really soon... I've got time for another 10 cryptoquotes... ... ... there, those first three hardly took any time at all... that sun will be coming up any moment now... really need to get into that casket!... okay, just two more cryptoquotes... oooh, that first one took a little longer than I expected - three and a half minutes... still, just one more... what's that?... in the window... it looks like something I haven't seen in centuries... why yes, it's dayligh...poof!

Comment

Originally posted by wvwoman View Post
            when typing, you skip letrs in words becaus you expct duplicate letrs to be automicly filed in for you.
            LOL! WV, that's hilarious! I tend to do the opposite and forget that the "e" or the "t" have all been filled in as I'm going along. Sometimes it costs me for time solving. But either way, Bansai would have nothing to worry about even if I did remember.

Comment

Working...
            X