Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, Bansaisequoia!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday, my Friend!

I gathered a few acquaintances who want to wish you the best of days today and many, many more yet to come.

Monty
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -- Albert Einstein

Happy Birthday, Joseph K!

Comment

Joseph, Aur Onnad Meren! Nai haryuvalaë melwa rë! No galu govad gen!

Comment

many happies to you--i miss you around here!

Comment

BEST WISHES FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY BIRTHDAY!

Comment

Happy Belated birthday, Bansai. Don't think of it as a day late, think of it as extending the parties an extra day.

Comment

yes--i've always thought when one gets a bit older, one should celebrate a birthday week!

Comment

Happy Birthday!

I hope it was a good day and the start of a great year!

Comment

Bansai, Belated birthday greetings from the North! (no, not that far north)... just Minnesota. Hope you had a great day!

Comment

where in minn. are you?
                    and btw, i love your fanged (pronounce with two syllables--it's better that way!) santa--where'd you find him?

Comment

Happy Birthday, Bansaisequoia!!!

Best wishes and many more Bansai. Hope you made it a great day.

Comment

Originally posted by wvwoman View Post
                        where in minn. are you?
                        and btw, i love your fanged (pronounce with two syllables--it's better that way!) santa--where'd you find him?
                        Thanks, WV. I call him "Vampa Clause." I'm not sure where he came from. I just did an image search with a seach engine (something like "Vampire Santa") and that's how I found him. As to where I'm from in Minnesota... Rochester - home to the Mayo Clinic.

Comment

Just signed in for first time in 3 yrs. I don't sign in , I solve cryptograms very slowly, geologically , compared to birthday boy here. Usually, I'm eating whilst solving.. WVW are you a Shakespeare scholar? Fang-ed indeed

Comment

Hahahaha!

andyd, 'shakespeare scholar' gave me roaring laughter! i've never liked shakespeare, and studying anything of his would be such a snore-fest (or worse) for me!
                            no, i just like words, playing around with them--and when i typed the word fanged, i heard 'fang-ed' in my head...

Comment

YCQQZ DRONYGCZ, DCIWCRUJKARC!! haha

Comment

Working...
                              X