Sixteen candles for Montyb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixteen candles for Montyb

Why sixteen candles? Cuz we saw him with that flame thrower at school, like he was Charlie Sheen in the movie Platoon. 59 candles would be... well, just plain dangerous. Monty, if you were the star of Sixteen Candles I see we'd be working on the 3rd sequel now. Don't feel bad about that. I'm on that boat, too. Hope you have a great day, and many more to come!

Congratulations, Montyb! I hope you have a great day

Comment

I bet he's Pretty in Pink as well Have a great day, Montyb!

Comment

Happy Birthday, Mr Monty.

Hope you're having a great day.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, montyb!

Comment

Thank you!

It has been a wonderful birthday this year. Not only do I get birthday greetings from some of the best people in the world (Now don't be coy; you know who you are>), but last night I was lucky enough to meet Neil deGrasse Tyson who signed a couple of his books that I own. They went right up on my special library shelf with the other signed volumes I have.

Ahhhh, life is good!!!!
            "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -- Albert Einstein

Comment

whoa!

how'd you swing that? was he doing a book signing?
              i'm glad you're having a good birthday!

Comment

to wvwoman

The Indiana University - Purdue University regional campus (IPFW) has a series of Omnibus Lectures each year and Dr. Tyson was gracious enough to accept an invitation this year. It was a most enjoyable couple of hours after which he had a book signing. I took my newly-signed books home and put them in my library on my special shelf of signed volumes; right next to my signed copies of Carl Sagan's Cosmos and Contact.
                "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -- Albert Einstein

Comment

I just watched a video of a 15 min interview of Dr Tyson done by your channel 15, and also read the article that was in the Indy Star. What an incredibly remarkable man he is. I'm envious of you Monty, but so happy for you that this opportunity arrived on your birthday. What a special treat!

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday, Monty! I'm sorry I'm late, but I haven't been on a computer since Wednesday. I just got home from the hospital tonight. Lily H

Comment

Another belated birthday wish

Sorry I missed your birthday, Monty; so glad to hear it was a good one and wishing you a great many more of the same. I love reading your comments.

Comment

Working...
                      X