Happy Birthday, Bansaisequoia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, Bansaisequoia

Happy birthday to our quick-witted, fast-typing, trivia-solving, off the scale nerd quotient, and extremely kewl friend!
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -- Albert Einstein

As usual, I couldn't say it any better than montyb! Happy birthday bansai, you make this site a lot of fun

Comment

have an outstanding day!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOSEPH K!

Comment

Happy Birthday, Bansaisequoia

yes, bansai, happy day - fly high and come in for a safe landing - your adroit comments make this website ever the more fun and interesting - thanks for being here

Comment

Happy birthday!

Comment

Jeez, but I think I missed it by a few hours! Hope your birthday was one of the best, Joseph K. You deserve every good thing that comes your way.

Comment

Happy birthday, Ban! (a bit belated I believe, but no less sincere). Hope all is well in the land of Margaritaville!

Comment

Aw, you shouldn'ta

Thanks, everybody! Sorry I haven't been on this site for a while, but I finally removed some malware that has been plaguing me and ruining my times. The Grand Lux Cafe for which I work was named the number one store in the country. We had a huge victory party on the beach to celebrate. It coincidentally fell on my birth date. For weeks prior to the event, I kept on inviting my coworkers to my "Birthday Party." I told them it would be a big catered event on the beach with live DJs. About two thirds of the people I invited fell for it, but one third immediately realized it was the day of our victory party. People were thinking, "Wow!" I must be a very popular guy to have a catered beach birthday party with live DJs!

Comment

Working...
                  X