I lost my perfect percentage on a server blip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lost my perfect percentage on a server blip

Well, it happened again. I started a game that never came up then the server bumped off. When it came back up, the game was not on my recent games page; alas, it is out in the ether. Woe is me. When will I learn not to take things so seriously...

after reading this, i rechecked my recent games, and there was an unsolved one from 10 hours ago--not sure where it came from--i was sure i'd been checking every once in a while. oh, well, only 32,882 seconds!

Comment

My average time took a couple hits from server blips --

and then a few more hits from brain blips!

So far this month, 100 percent, but that is conditional. I am sure that my nemesis, Unattributed, has a few more tricks up his sleeve.

Andrea

Comment

Damsel, I'm really sorry that happened to you. There are a few of us here who know EXACTLY how you feel!!! I'm sure I'd be embarrassed if Stephen ever posted some of the woebegone emails I've sent him over the years about the same thing
        The good news is that if you play long enough....and score enough 100%....your lifetime score is "rounded up".
        Beth

Comment

I have been lucky so far with the server blips - keeping my fingers crossed. For several months in a row I lost my 100% in a similar way, to puzzles I never saw. So I do know how you feel. We all try not to get too serious, but it is hard, especially towards the end of the month when it all goes down the tubes.

Comment

Working...
          X