Video ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video ads

I get a video car ad that I can't get rid of. It takes 25 secs to download and then just start to down load again. There seems to be nothing I can do to get past it. Some times it switches to another ad playing and I cn get back to playing. Any suggestions?

premium membership or an ad blocker perhaps?

Comment

It seems to be a YouTube channel devoted to ads. The one giving me the most trouble is for Land Rover. Click on the ad and copy the URL and send it to Stephen (Administration) using the "Questions or Comments" feature at the bottom of the page.
      "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi folks -

I've been blocking these troublesome video ads for the last few days, but they keep popping up. I've now blacklisted all of YouTube... hoping that does the trick. This might take an hour or two to take effect but please let me know if you continue to see the bad ads. Thanks!

Comment

Thanks admin. The problem for me seems to be remedied.

Comment

Me also, Stephen. Thank you!
            "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X