cant access the recently played

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant access the recently played

I was playing a quote and when I finished it wouldn't accept it saying that another user had done it and now i can't access the recently played quotes and re-do it, so my 100% success rate is now gone... any ideas on how to fix this?

Hi Canoe -

That may have been a glitch during some server maintenance just now. It looks like the system caught it though and you're back at 100%.
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Okay, thank you so much! you guys do a wonderful job! I love this site!

Comment

Hello, for some reason it happened again on 3/1 where it wouldn't log my puzzle as being done and then I couldn't access it via the recent games tab... Am I the only one having this issue, or am I doing something wrong?

Comment

I don't know if it would be possible, but could you somehow restart my scores for this month or something?

Comment

I'm not sure what would have caused that to happen. Unfortunately game stats cannot be changed/restarted.
            If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

If they can't be fixed there is something wrong -- I didn't miss 2 quotes - so I just have to live with the fact that management can't change it. Not fair. Darlene --darlene.girl@yahoo.com

Comment

same done with me few days ago

Comment

It seems like those problems have been straightened out - but people shouldn't be given bad scores because of what this site has done. Darlene

Comment

Can you do something to straighten out my figures - it shows that I have solved an extra one - how that happened I have no idea. Hope you can change it. it shows I have solved 925 out of 924

Comment

I have been experiencing the same as well, but the problem was already fixed

Comment

Working...
                      X