Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RichM
    replied
    It is happening to me as well. I have cpmpleted every puzzle - but the system drops completions.

Leave a comment:

• loutopia
    replied
    This is getting worse again! I check before I leave the site and my stats are at 100%, and the next time I log in I have a failed game and only completed games showing in my recent games. Really frustrating when I make a point to finish every game to start.

Leave a comment:

• mapletree
    replied
    when checked my stats, 100% success rate, I played one game (completed) and when I immediately rechecked my stats, 5 failed games showed up in my stats. I went to recent games and only my completed games were listed (no games there to retry).

Leave a comment:

• PuzzledBen
    replied
    Same thing happens to me all the time. I just played one game and then 11 unfinished games showed up on my Recent Games list. So after playing 1 game in October I am starting the month at an 8% completion rate.

Leave a comment:

• loutopia
    started a topic Constant "failed" games

Constant "failed" games

I keep getting unfinished games showing up in my stats that I never started. I'm very careful not to double click or refresh, and yet frequently there will be games in my Recent Games list to retry. When I go to these games I have definitely not seen them before. This is affecting my stats as I have to choose between a lower success rate or a higher solve time by going back and solving them. This is really affecting my enjoyment of the game as I'm constantly having to check for "failed" games.
Working...
X