Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Upgrade

Hi everyone -

As you may have noticed, we've upgraded our forum and registration system today. Things should work more or less as they always have, but if you notice anything strange happening or if you're unable to login please contact me at puzzlebaron@gmail.com and I will look into it ASAP.

Thanks!
    Stephen

If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Hi Stephen ... not the end of the world or anything ... and the action seems good on the new site and I hate to kvetch .... buuuuuuuut .... hey, for Cryptograms, could you bring back the "=" character functionality we had in the old version .... where you pressed it when presented with a puzzle and the screen position adjusted automatically so that you could see the whole puzzle and your cursor was positioned at the first letter of the puzzle? I really liked that feature. Thanks!!

Comment

So far does not show the ranking or the average time. Ranking is important; it is what we strive for.

Comment

Hi - I was able to log in, after my password was reset. Now I'd like to set my password to something I can remember. But darned if I can figure out where in the profile the user can reset their own password. Any clues? I appreciate all the effort that has gone into this update - I'm sure it took some doing!

Comment

Its a learning process for all of us, don't worry! You can change your password by going to the top right of your forum screen, clicking your username, then "User Settings". From there click the "Account" tab. You can also reach this page directly here:

If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Thanks - that worked just fine!

Comment

Thank for resetting my password

Comment

On Word Twist, why do you now have to choose the 5x5 board every time. It's annoying. If you like 5x5, then it should go directly to that every time since I'm logged in and have always been able to just hip "play again" and it goes to the same kind of board that I've been playing.

Comment

You can set this via your Settings page:

Go to the very bottom and select whether you want only 4x4 or 5x5 games, and click Save.

Comment

Working...
                  X