Giving up possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving up possible?

The Search field doesn't have a way to look for a phrase, even if it's in quotes, so I'll ask here: Is there a way to give up and find out the solution? On one puzzle, the field refuses to give me any hints, even though I haven't asked for any before.
    Can I get hints if I play as a guest? I don't care about how I compare to other players; I just want to know the answer.

Originally posted by Dana View Post
    The Search field doesn't have a way to look for a phrase, even if it's in quotes, so I'll ask here: Is there a way to give up and find out the solution? On one puzzle, the field refuses to give me any hints, even though I haven't asked for any before.
    Can I get hints if I play as a guest? I don't care about how I compare to other players; I just want to know the answer.

Not currently - but I'll add it to the list. Thanks!
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

The closet we have right now is to click "hint", and it will tell you how to get to the next step.

Comment

Working...
      X