Not true that there is fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not true that there is fraud

I see several people saying they think people are cheating because they solve all their puzzles. Not true. I've played on this game for 11 years. It makes no difference to me how long it takes - I just always want to finish each one I get. Sometimes it almost seems impossible with certain ones, but I don't give up. I love this game.

I agree. I generally finish all of mine. There is only one game that I have problems with and sometimes don't finish, but that is because there is no way to check my answer or get help (patchwords). The others I can finish. If I don't, then it's because something came up, I fell asleep, etc.

Comment

There's absolutely no proof at all that connects the two in any way. The only thing that would is if someone was completing a massive amount of puzzles every single day very quickly without any breaks during an extended period of time (12h+ straight).

Comment

I hate to admit it, but I have actually spent that much time on this site on two or three occasions. I am curious, though, Razorflame, what time on here has to do with it. ???

Comment

Originally posted by pub4 View Post
          I hate to admit it, but I have actually spent that much time on this site on two or three occasions. I am curious, though, Razorflame, what time on here has to do with it. ???
          It has a small amount to do with my point. The point I was trying to make was that if someone is solving very large puzzles (20x20) in like 5 seconds, and they do this every day, 12 or more hours a day, over an extended period, that looks suspicious. That's the only way time has anything to do with this.

Comment

Razorflame Thanks for the explanation! Sometimes I am a little slow to catch on.

Comment

Working...
            X