ads prevent play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ads prevent play

I have been playing wordtwist on this site for 3-4 years. Now I can no longer play becauae ads cover the screen. I play on an iphone and have google ads. The ad windows cannot be closed. Is this a ploy to force me to pay for no ads?

I paid for no ads...and still have ads. I have used the "contact us" form multiple times and never get a response. I have tried every way I know of to get a response. I would caution anyone considering a premium membership, because the charges are recurring but (in my case, at least) th ads reappear and there' s zero responsiveness to complaints.
    ​​​​​​
    ​​​

Comment

I can’t play anymore because of ads. After 3 years I will have to say goodbye wordtwist

Comment

I concur about advertisements preventing play, it's impossible! I've also tried the paid membership in the past and still gotten ads. And my requests for help have gone unanswered. At least it's reassuring I'm not alone.

Comment

I'm also stopping to play this game, I absolutely love it but ads cover page and cannot play as it covers the start button so cannot play, no matter how many times I report the ads, they are still appearing

Comment

Well, at least your problems have convinced me not to go Premium!

Comment

Working...
            X