Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Word Rules

How is Best Word determined?

Hi Rr66, I noticed this post while I was on the Puzzle Baron forum page. You put it in the general discussion forum. If you want Boggle players to see it, post it in the Wordtwist forum. To get to it, click the Forum menu item on the game page, scroll down close to the bottom of the forum page and click the WordTwist link there.
    Last edited by lalatan; 05-22-2020, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Thanks for your help. I see you name so often for longest word that I sometimes think of you as "All-the-Time". You're a terrific player that I've only tied...never bested...sigh. Thanks for taking the time to respond!!!

Comment

Thanks for the compliment, Rr66. After playing almost 24k 5x5 games looking exclusively for long words, reading dictionaries and word lists I've developed a knack for locking down the best/long word records. I'm not impossible to beat though as some people have told me they have. I keep my own daily stats and I always lose some records every month. For instance, last month I set 1,072 records and lost 42 of them to other players. I realize it's because I keep best words worth <22 pts. I think those losses are acceptable because there are so many interesting words to learn in that point range.

Comment

Working...
        X