Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

I can get to the website okay, but every time I hit the play button I'm getting this message: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on boolean. How do I remedy the issue?

Is it working for you now? We had a database issue occur overnight but I believe it should now be fixed.
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Yes. It is working now. Thanks!

Comment

I've got ads today, even though I have a paid subscription. Anyone else having this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by rosedraws View Post
          I've got ads today, even though I have a paid subscription. Anyone else having this problem?
          Sorry about that, Rose! I've checked your account and updated your premium status now, you should be good to go. But if you have any other problems please email me at puzzlebaron@gmail.com.

Thanks for being a premium member!

Stephen
          If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post

Sorry about that, Rose! I've checked your account and updated your premium status now, you should be good to go. But if you have any other problems please email me at puzzlebaron@gmail.com.

Thanks for being a premium member!

Stephen
            Sweet! I'm spoiled and can't play with the ads blinking at me in the periphery. :-D. Thanks Stephen!

Comment

Re a Clueless Crossword that I believe cannot be solved because it contains a flaw. I've just sent this email to Admin:
              There's a flaw in one of the crosswords i just did. Across the top the words were: act, exempt, and spin.
              Everything fits except deject going down on the far left and jit is the only possibility across. I assume it should be jot or jut but neither the "o" nor the "u" fit elsewhere if either is substituted for the "i" in jit.

Comment

Admin: Help me! I can't get my really cool avatar to show up on chat or forum but it's ok some other places.

Comment

Hi gracefulghost -

I see your avatar (cat) - sometimes, due to browser caching preferences, you may not immediately see your brand new avatar appear everywhere. But it should filter through after about 24-48 hours. If you want to see it right away you can clear your browser's cache and that should do it.

Comment

Admin: Thanks for getting my avatar to work. Now i've got another worry. I've been posting comments, and at least 3 quotes have come around again, but my comments aren't in the chain. Is there something wrong with my computer? A couple of times the box won't display a cursor so I can't enter my comment. And while I'm here: several times I've solved with a time that should put me on the board---not real high, but--how often does the to 20 list get updated? I may never see the plane, but one never knows. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X