Need Some Help Here.. Anyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Some Help Here.. Anyone??

This is super difficult and I can't even get it started other than Bobby is not on Monday.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

To start puzzles of this type you need to work out which days aren't possible from the information given. So for example using clue 4 we know that Chaun reports the night after science - therefore Chaun cannot be on a Monday (or there would be no space for science). We also know Chaun is 2 nights before Sam - so Chaun cannot be on a Thursday or Friday.
    Therefore Chaun must be either Tuesday or Wednesday. That also means science must be Monday or Tuesday and that Sam must be either Thursday or Friday.
    We can also say that Chaun isn't Sam or science, and that Sam is not science (I don't think these actually matters for this puzzle though can be useful in harder ones).

We can then repeat this logic using clues one and two. This leaves us with only one surname possible for Monday, and then those for Friday and then Thursday.
    You can then go back to the clues and get more info using the info you now have.

I haven't managed to fully complete this puzzle though - and have suspicions there should have been an extra clue as neither art nor Dana are mentioned even within the intro.
    However I have worked out the day of the week for all surnames, 2 of the first names and 3 subjects.

Comment

Thank You So Much! I was really struggling with this!
      So I think this is :
      MON - ALEX GRINKOV - SCIENCE
      TUES - DANA CHAUN - EDUCATION
      WED - KEITH IRIZARRY - ART
      THURS - SAM EPSTEIN - BUSINESS
      FRI - BOBBY FLAUBERT - HEALTH

What Do You Think???

Comment

I agree with Stormicea, this puzzle feels like it is missing a clue. I can get to the same completion (all days mapped to last names, 3 missing first names, and 2 missing topics) but there doesn't seem to be anything else to build on.

To OP, your guess certainly looks possible based on what I was able fill out. But how did you infer anything about Alex or Dana? Same question for Art and Business, I'm lost there as well. Would love to know the thought process.

Comment

Working...
        X