Where are the grid lines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the grid lines?

This grid lines disappeared from my logic puzzles. I tried it on both Google and Firefox and there are no gridlines. Is this a Puzzle Baron update or a glitch the matrix?

Can you post a screenshot (or email to admin@puzzlebaron.com) of what you're seeing?
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

No I cannot. I got as far as getting the screenshot on my clipboard after googling how to do both things. I am not tech savvy enough to get past that because what the google instructions tell me to do assumes I know more than I know. I am seeing the puzzle without the gridlines showing. I went into my login at Puzzle Baron and tried to adjust the customization of the gridlines thinking that would help but it didn't change a thing. If I can find someone who can help me post a screenshot I'll do it.

Comment

OK. It's there now. A 20-something hit "Paste" for me.

Comment

Unfortunately I don't see a screenshot in your post. It might be easier to email it to me.
          If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Originally posted by moinatx View Post
            No I cannot. I got as far as getting the screenshot on my clipboard after googling how to do both things. I am not tech savvy enough to get past that because what the google instructions tell me to do assumes I know more than I know. I am seeing the puzzle without the gridlines showing. I went into my login at Puzzle Baron and tried to adjust the customization of the gridlines thinking that would help but it didn't change a thing. If I can find someone who can help me post a screenshot I'll do it.
            Hey, I don't know the exactly why you are facing the problem with taking the screenshot. Just follow these three simple steps to post the screen in the post of this forum.
            1. First open the screen of which you want to take the screenshot and press Ctrl + PrintScreen key.
            2. Next open this forum and write the post and then press Ctrl + V to paste the screenshot. Otherwise, open paint and press ctrl + V and then save it to your pc. After that, upload it to this forum.
            3. Now just click on Post button.
            It is too easy. And still if you have problems then you can read How to take a screenshot on Laptop and save it. All the best ways available and you will become the expert in taking screenshots on laptop.

Comment

From my experience, gridlines disappear when I've zoomed out so that may be your problem too?

Comment

Working...
              X