shortcuts in cluless crosswords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shortcuts in cluless crosswords

there must be a bunch of unpublished shortcuts because things keep happening. Like Print option if I use a P, seeing the code, a new game starting and thats only the beginnig. It's so frustrating. Can they be switched off?

Originally posted by callmeal163 View Post
    there must be a bunch of unpublished shortcuts because things keep happening. Like Print option if I use a P, seeing the code, a new game starting and thats only the beginnig. It's so frustrating. Can they be switched off?

There is lots of keyboard shortcuts. Is it possible your fingers are hitting the wrong keys by mistake? I know when I switched keyboards recently, I was doing that, as my hands were in a different location than with my previous keyboard.

Like as you stated you get the print option. That short cut is Command and the letter P. If you use a PC its Control and the letter P. So you can print a page just using those keyboard keys. And no, they can't be switched off, thankfully. I've been in the situation that I wasn't able to use my mouse & because I knew the keyboard shortcuts I was able to fix my mouse problem. Or say your keyboard freezes, on a PC its Control and Alt and Delete buttons all pressed @ the same time. On a Mac its Command and Option and Escape pressed all @ the same time. In both cases a box will pop up where you can 'Force Quit' an application that's not responding.

As far as being unpublished, I don't know about that. You could probably look them up. Just search 'Keyboard Shortcuts' for the type of computer that you use.

Comment

Working...
    X