Clueless Crosswords that cannot be solved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clueless Crosswords that cannot be solved

Today, another faulty Clueless Crossword. This is the second one I've encountered for this month's competition.

This time I took a screen shot. There's not just one flaw either, in this one; and there's no space for the last letter - a Q.

NOTE: if I'm wrong and the Clueless Crossword is not faulty, please tell me what the solution is.

Last edited by urszulat; 09-07-2021, 06:14 AM.

Clueless Crossword cropped.png

Comment

Has this posted twice? Apologies if so. (I'm still working out how to navigate this forum.)

Comment

The Q is on the top row, which for some reason was cut off of your screenshot.

clueless.JPG
        If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

That's puzzling. I went over and over the crossword and was struck by the two R's on the top left, forming a two-letter word, and by there being nowhere to place the leftover Q.
          That's how the puzzle appeared to me - uncropped. The words across the top of the puzzle, as I saw it on my laptop screen, were: rout, prods and hove. There were no words above these three, as there are in your screenshot.
          But thank you for responding. I appreciate it.

Comment

Another Clueless Crossword that appears not to be able to be solved. If someone can, please show me how. (I had to crop it in order not to show private info but the entire crossword is there, just not the square showing the 26 letters.)
            Incidentally last time I posted a crossword I could not solve it turned out -I realised eventually- that the top line did not appear on my laptop screen. Why that occurred I have no idea. But the uncropped screenshot that I have of it clearly shows that the top line is missing. I only saw it [the missing top line] when Admin kindly posted a reply to me.) Clueless Crossword 17th.png

Comment

ABE is not a word. I believe you swapped your B with your W.
              If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Thank you so much. I know that abe is not a word - could not see the solution for the life of me. Thank you again.

Comment

Working...
                X