Ads sabotaging stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ads sabotaging stats

What the heck is with the new full screen popup ad during logic puzzle solving? I go to mark a box and right before I touch the screen a popup ad comes up and then my box mark becomes an ad click and opens a new window to the advertiser site. And when that's not happening, it completely messes up the game flow, my thought process, and time stats! It's absolutely infuriating!

Hello -

This should absolutely never happen - could you please post (or email to puzzlebaron@gmail.com) a screenshot of exactly what you're seeing so that I can track it down and remove it ASAP? Also please let me know what device, operating system and browser you're using. Thank you!
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Thanks for responding. I actually downloaded a popup blocker and that has taken care of it, but that also means I can't send you a screen shot. I was playing the logic puzzles game yesterday (refer to original post for approximate timing) and during game play of two separate logic puzzles, a full-page pop up ad with a light blue or green background for something about Newport Beach (CA, USA I would guess) popped up numerous times throughout the game play.

Comment

Working...
      X