Wordtwist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wordtwist

Any advice as to why the mobile version suddenly changed a few days ago?
    It doesn't adjust to the screen size anymore.

Hi Elmol -

What phone/browser are you using? And could you post or email to puzzlebaron -at- gmail.com a screenshot of what you're seeing?
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Screenshot_20240202-085122_Chrome.jpgI am using android galaxy.h

Comment

Thank you Elmol! I borrowed my wife's galaxy just now and can't seem to replicate this. One more thing if you don't mind - if you could please go to the following diagnostic URL in the same browser and post or email (puzzlebaron -at- gmail.com) the Array that gets printed on that page it will tell me why your browser isn't being detected as a mobile device.

Thank you again! We will get this figured out.
        If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

image widget
          ​​​​​​​Thanks for your assistance.

Comment

Hi Elmol - this image doesn't display for me unfortunately, could you email it to puzzlebaron@gmail.com?

Comment

Working...
            X