Pop Up Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop Up Ads

I would be okay with having ads except this site uses those annoying pop-ups that interfere with the puzzle. If you just had ads on the side I would agree to "support" the site.

Hi kadensgrammie -

Please post or email (puzzlebaron@gmail.com) a screenshot of any ads you see that interfere with a puzzle. That should never happen, and in rare cases when it does we do our best to get these campaigns removed from rotation.
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

​Here is a screenshot of an ad that has popped up on all three games I attempted to play today. In each case the entire screen first narrows as a green border surrounds the outside then this don't-miss-this-deal screen appears and covers the lower third/lower half, you have to click that down arrow, but that doesn't make it go away, it just shrinks and only covers like the bottom 20% of the screen, and then you have to click another 'x' to make it go away completely. But it definitely interferes with the puzzle and it happens on the puzzle screen, not one of the initialization/setup screens.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Thank you! I’ve reported this bad advertiser and bumped you up to premium status for a week, this will remove all ads for you immediately while you remain logged in to this account.
        If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Hi. I totally agree with SKennedy's above comments. For the past few days, I have been getting the same ad, sometimes 2 or 3 times in the same puzzle. This really interferes while working on the puzzle, takes many seconds off of the completion time, and makes me lose my place. I don't mind ads if they are off to the side/bottom, but this is ridiculous. Thanks!

Comment

I've bumped you up to premium for the next week, motra - and have followed up with our ad company via email again this morning to see why it's taking so long to eliminate this one ad.

Comment

Thanks so much for your help and have a great day!

Comment

Working...
              X