Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H E L P ! ! !Particle Race - generated puzzle H E L P ! ! !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H E L P ! ! !Particle Race - generated puzzle H E L P ! ! !

Hi everyone!

My students are loving the puzzles. However, I created a puzzle, and a 5X5 variation of the "Particles Race" was generated. I am unable to find this version and have no way of checking to see if the puzzle is correct. I am more than willing to forward pictures of the puzzle that was generated. The students are REALLY interested in comparing their answers. Thanks in advance everyone!

Here are the screenshots from one of my student's puzzle:

image.pngimage.png​​
    image.pngimage.png​​

Comment

Years Names Scientists Locations
      2016 Lectra 4C Dr. Tate Stockholm
      2017 Bale-Hahn SSC Dr. Ingram Reykjavik
      2018 Zynga Complex Dr. Zimmerman Copenhagen
      2019 Falston LCS Dr. York Madrid
      2020 Tevatron LHC Dr. Ewing Athens

The above should be the correct answers for this puzzle.​
      If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

YOU. ROCK!! Thank you!

Comment

No problem. In the future you might want to grab logic puzzles for your students from our printables site: www.printable-puzzles.com

You'll be able to get printer-friendly versions of our same puzzles there, plus you can download/copy hints and an answer key for each puzzle ahead of time.
          If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Working...
          X